"The Final Battle" is the 132nd and 133rd episodes of Once Upon a Time, as well as its sixth season's finale. Storybrooke has been cursed anew. Henry awakens to discover Emma in the asylum, while the Black Fairy rules as Mayor. With the truest believer attempting to help his mother regain her memories, Gold tries to find out what's really happened to Belle, and the rest of our heroes - Snow, Charming, Regina, Zelena and Hook, all of whom are trapped in a crumbling fairytale world - desperately try and figure out a way to be reunited with the savior and her son.
Jafar is one of the main characters of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. A powerful dark magician, Jafar has great plans for the young and willful Alice, related to her lover's magic bottle and the wishes he can great. Jafar originates from the land of Agrabah and has somehow found his way to Wonderland, wherein he will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants, and will try to dispose of those who stand in his way or who no longer are of any use to him. Ultimately, Jafar succeeds in his aim to change the laws of magic, but this comes back to haunt him when Nyx, the guardian to the Well of Wonders, punishes him for stealing her water by forcing him to serve eternity as a genie in a bottle.
"The Serpent" is the 4th episode of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. When the Knave's life is in danger, Alice has to make the tough decision on whether to use one of her three precious wishes and what that would mean for her and Cyrus. Her new friendship with Lizard reveals some of the Knave's backstory, and Cyrus plots to escape. Meanwhile, Jafar's plan to kill the Knave puts the Red Queen in a difficult position as she grapples with her feelings for him and her desire to get what she wants. In a flashback, we explore Jafar's origins and find out what he truly wants from Cyrus.
Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding is interrupted by the Evil Queen's announcement that she will destroy everyone's happiness. The Queen fulfills her promise by unleashing a curse upon the fairytale world that rips away everyone's happy endings by sending them to our world. The fairytale characters we know and love therefore become trapped in the town of Storybrooke, Maine, dazed and unable to remember their past and prior identities, assuming new ones, and unaware of the fact that time is frozen. When young Henry Mills, the adopted son of Mayor Regina Mills - the real world alter-ego of the Evil Queen - starts believing in the curse and that everyone in town is a fairytale character, due to a book given to him by his teacher, Miss Blanchard (Snow White), he tracks down his birth mother, Emma Swan, in Boston, knowing her to be the child of the royal couple, and the key to everyone's salvation.
BlogsSee more >
Did You Know..?
- To date, there have been 8 Disney Princesses featured on the show: (in order of appearance) Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Mulan, Aurora, Ariel, Rapunzel and Merida.
- The time "8:15" is a recurring theme throughout the show; this is because these numbers were part of a mysterious sequence featured on Lost, which Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz previously wrote for. This was also the castaway's flight number.
- Rumplestiltskin was originally meant to be a one-off guest character in the show's pilot episode.
- It takes Robert Carlyle up to 2 hours to get into his make-up and costume for Rumplestiltskin.
- Jennifer Morrison, who plays Emma Swan, was previously in a relationship with Sebastian Stan, who plays Jefferson, better known as the Mad Hatter.
What did you think of "The Final Battle"?
What did you think of "The Song in Your Heart"?
What was your favorite Season 6 storyline?
Which of the last five episodes are you looking forward to the most?