The Once Upon a Time Wiki
Next on OUaT
Learn all about the next episode!
Missed the last episode?
Don't worry, read all about it here!
Make sure to check out our featured character article!
Make sure to check out our featured episode article!
Fairest Character of Them All
Ingrid, also known as the Snow Queen, is a supporting character on Once Upon a Time. Growing up, Ingrid was remarkably close to her sisters, Gerda and Helga, until she and the latter vanished under mysterious circumstances, leading the royal family of Arendelle to opt to let go of their memories of them. Trapped in a magical urn by people who feared and misunderstood her magic, Ingrid was set free by her niece Elsa, with whom she attempted to form a strong bond, in an immense desire to replace the family she'd once lost. Things didn't go as planned, and Ingrid eventually found herself in a land without magic, where she became a foster mother to a young Emma. Many years later, in the town of Storybrooke, Ingrid, under the alias of Sarah Fisher, posed as the innocent local ice cream lady, waiting patiently for her plans to regain a family to unfold and bring forth her happy ending. However, Ingrid sees the error of her ways with the realization of her sisters' love, and her happy ending is achieved through self-sacrifice in order to save all of Storybrooke, thus allowing her to finally join her sisters in death.
Loading RSS data...
Refresh for another quote
What did you think of "Darkness on the Edge of Town"?
What did you think of "Heroes and Villains"?
62 people (84.93%) said "Amazing".
And yet again I am writing in the past. The year is 2015, and apparently there's a black President now. Who knew? But you're all reading this a whole day in the future, ain't that fun? I'm so glad th…Read more >
Hi, bureaucrat WhatTheEvenBelle here. The relevant staff members of the wiki have gotten together and decided to do some wiki cleanup, and we've come to notice there's a lot of bureaucrats who no lon…Read more >
This article contains episode summaries for the second half of the fourth season of Once Upon a Time.
- Ginnifer Goodwin - Mary Margaret Blanchard/Snow White (1/1)
- Jennifer Morrison - Emma Swan (1/1)
- Lana Pa…
Read more >
But only to Ben and Lady, the rest of y'all can rot. Baii! xxRead more >
Fairest Episode of Them All
"The Snow Queen" is the 73rd episode of Once Upon a Time. Emma captures the Snow Queen and interrogates her at the sheriff's station, but the latter uses her prior knowledge of Emma to try and persuade her into thinking that they are more alike than she could possibly imagine. Regina and Robin Hood's relationship grows increasingly complex as they struggle to find a way to save his dying wife, Emma begins to see what she missed out on by not growing up and being a family with Snow and Charming when she sees how involved Mary Margaret is in baby Neal's life, and Henry begins his after school job in Gold's shop while trying to help Regina find a clue to the identity of the author of the storybook. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, we learn about the origin of the Snow Queen and her familial connection to Elsa and Anna, as we see her discover her spectacular yet deadly ice powers.
Did You Know..?
- To date, there have been 9 Disney Princesses featured on the show: (in order of appearance) Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Mulan, Aurora, Ariel, Rapunzel, Elsa, and Anna.
- Once Upon a Time and its spin-off feature multiple actors and actresses who appeared on the TV series Lost, which co-creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz previously wrote for. These include: Lana Parrilla, Alan Dale, Emilie de Ravin, Jorge Garcia, Rebecca Mader, Naveen Andrews and Zuleikha Robinson.
- Rumplestiltskin was originally meant to be a one-off guest character in the show's pilot episode.
- Robert Carlyle's high-pitched speaking voice as Rumplestiltskin was inspired by his son.
- Jennifer Morrison, who plays Emma Swan, was previously in a relationship with Sebastian Stan, who plays Jefferson, better known as the Mad Hatter.