Kalinda Vazquez is an American television writer and producer.
Life and Career
Vazquez grew up in New York and moved to Hollywood in 2001 to pursue a career in television. She had no formal education in film or television when she got her first job in 2007.
Kalinda worked as a writing assistant, staff writer, and story editor from 2007-2009 on the Fox drama Prison Break. She also contributed several scripts to the series and co-wrote the final installment Prison Break: The Final Break. In 2010, she became an executive story editor and writer on the first season of the Fox action series Human Target.
In the summer of 2010, Vazquez joined the staff of The CW network's action/espionage series Nikita's first season as a writer and executive story editor. In 2011, at the start of Nikita's second season she was promoted to co-producer, a title she held until her departure from the show in 2012.
In the fall of 2012, Vazquez joined the second season crew of Once Upon a Time, as a writer and producer. In 2014, she co-wrote Once Upon a Time's second graphic novel, Out of the Past. It was also announced, following the conclusion of the series' fourth season, that Vazquez would not be returning as a writer or producer for the series' fifth.
Once Upon a Time writing credits
The following is a list of episodes of Once Upon a Time that credit Vazquez as their writer.
- "Into the Deep" (2.08) [with Daniel T. Thomsen]
- "Tiny" (2.13) [with Christine Boylan]
- "Selfless, Brave and True" (2.18) [with Robert Hull]
- "Lost Girl" (3.02) [with Andrew Chambliss]
- "Dark Hollow" (3.07) [with Andrew Chambliss]
- "Quiet Minds" (3.15)
- "Kansas" (3.20) [With Andrew Chambliss]
- "Breaking Glass" (4.05) [with Scott Nimerfro]
- "Family Business" (4.06) [with Andrew Chambliss]
- "Unforgiven" (4.13) [with Andrew Chambliss]
- "Best Laid Plans" (4.16) [with Jane Espenson]